Busy Mom To My Three Men

I am a mom to three fantastic yet exhausting boys. Not a moment goes by that they say or do something that I say to myself I must remember to write that down. So, here I'll share their funny stories and my crazy life. I think I strive on chaos (thus explains my house most of the time.)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I LOVE My Shopping Buddy


The boys and I went shopping yesterday and low and behold there it was.......The Shopping Buddy!!
Shopping Buddy can help you organize your shopping trip and save money! The Shopping Buddy is a small tablet that you activate with your Stop & Shop card. Once activated, the Shopping Buddy displays your personal savings coupons and shopping history by aisle, based on your location. It's easy to see the things that you normally buy that are on sale in each aisle. You can also use Buddy to:
Keep a running total of today's purchases
Order deli without waiting in line
Scan and bag your items as you shop for quick checkout.
Usually my kids take off running through the store but I have to admit that yesterday they stood by me the whole time and took turns scanning purchases. We even tried messing with the aisle GPS thingy. It can tell what aisle you are in and will show if an item you have purchased in the past is on sale. So we kept on backing out of aisles quick trying to confuse the gps. It was very cool and nice to see how much I was spending as I shopped. For now I guess the only Stop & Shops to have these are in CT and MA.

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Queen Bee said...

Huh? What on earth is it??

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Amy said...

It is a computer with a scan gun so you can scan your own groceries. It clips right on to the front of your carriage. The thing is amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home