The Mind Of My Two Year Old

My two year old decided to surprise me last night with his cleverness. I guess it is a sneak peak at what I should be prepared for. We were at the ball field for middle-child's ball game and after the game one of the mothers brought cupcakes because it was her sons birthday. There were extras left over so she gave them to the little siblings. Well, Andrew so wanted to eat his but I told him that he couldn't eat it until after he ate his dinner. We went over to the snack shack and bought a hot dog to eat in the car. Well, it is only about a 2 minute drive from the park to our house so the hotdog was still untouched when we arrived home. So when we get in the house Andrew asks if he could have his cupcake now and I said No, not until the hotdog is gone. I put him in his highchair and cut his hotdog in half for him. He ate one half of his hotdog and asked for his cupcake and I said again No, not until the hotdog is gone. I went into the other room to make sure Idol was tivoing and I hear from the kitchen, "Oh, no. Niki (the dog) eat my hotdog." So, I go in the kitchen and sure enough there is Andrew sitting in his highchair with an empty dish infront of him. He looks up at me and says. "Niki eat my hotdog. Can I have my cupcake now?"
Gee, somehow I think my little angel was pulling one over on me. What do you think? The early art of deception...lol.

3 Comments:
See??? They're all little con artists. ;)
But he's still cute enough to get away with it.
Well, you didn't say he had to eat it himself, just that it had to be gone...
LOLOLOLOLOL
WTG Niki... I mean... Humm ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home